Whether you are now a permanent resident of Spain or have simply invested in a holiday home; whether your property is an apartment or a detached villa, you will want quality insurance cover that you can trust.  We offer two policies: EuroHome Plus for any type of property and EuroApartment, specially designed for holiday apartments.

Eurohome Plus
This is a buildings and/or contents policy, ideally suited to permanent homes, holiday villas and holiday apartments with more substantial contents than is covered by the EuroApartment policy.

  • Extended accidental damage to contents available on permanent residences
  • Standard accidental damage to cover fixed glass, mirrors, ceramic hobs and glass-topped furniture available on all policies
  • All Risks cover for your valuables, with a Europe or Worldwide option, available on permanent residence policies
  • Discounts for direct connected alarms
  • Extended cover for golf equipment available
  • Third party liability of €1.5 millions euros on all policies
Unusual property? Let us help.